Sabtu, 30 Maret 2013

Nominal and Verbal Sentence



Tugas dari Mr D membuat 10 contoh kalimat verbal dan nominal :

NOMINAL SENTENCE

(+) You are beautiful
(+) I am here every Sunday.
(+) She was a good dancer
(+) They were friends
(-) You are not a teacher
(-) He will not be here tonight.
(-) She will not has been at home by the end of this week.
(?) Should we be there last night?
(?) Are you a doctor?
(?) Have you been attending the party?


VERBAL SENTENCE

(+) I was sleeping when you phoned me.
(+) My uncle has been living in Bandung since 1990.
(+) She will come there, if you invite her.
(+) We shall have arrived at school at 7 o’clock.
(-) I haven’t seen you for a long time.
(-) You should not go to school if you are still sick.
(-) He wouldn’t have come here if I had not phone him.
(?) Do they play football this afternoon?
(?) Do you make an animation at studio ?
(?) Is he watching the program television?

1 komentar: